These easy Tollhouse Pan Cookies are completely plant-based. Just pat the dough into a baking sheet and slice them into irregular squares for a simple, delicious treat. They’re super served warm fresh out of the oven!
These vegan Tollhouse Pan Cookies are as easy as can be; just mix up the dough, pat it out on a baking sheet, pop it in the oven, and slice them into bars.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Whip (with an electric mixer for best results) together flax seed, chia seed, plant-based milk, and vanilla for 2 minutes.
- Whip in brown sugar, white sugar, and dairy-free margarine.
- Stir in baking soda and flour until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough into pan to make a thin rectangular layer (will not cover entire surface of pan).
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Slice into irregular squares. When cooled, store in an air-tight container.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 93 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan cookies, cookie bars, vegan dessert
For other cookie recipes, check out some of my favorites:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, click here.